Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Court St and Vicinity Dec 2008

I suggested to Fred that we get together and explore Freebird Books on Columbia St in Red Hook. He asked when? I suggested Monday at 1 PM and that is when we met.

Freebird unfortunately does not open until 6 but heading back to Court St, we found that the Community book store was open (they open at 3, seven days a week). This was an absolute wonder of a book store. Huge, wide selection and cheap. It is the finest second hand book store I have been to within memory (come to think of it, my daughter had spoken highly of it). We then proceeded to eat a fine cheap meal at Yemen Cuisine. Our combined bill was $13.00.

Bubbleshare has been an absolute horror to work with. I had to post photos one at a time and that took me 5 or 6 attempts at each photo. I just gave up and dropped several of the photos. Hours and hours wasted.

Court St and Vicinity Dec 2008

No comments: